Starbuck on NOS???

Thanks, I've done that and it's not really the strength of the brew, as the taste of the beans. They taste burned to me, and I am not the only one who feels that way. It's Starbucks in general, every single franchise.... the way they (over)roast their beans.

If I'm desperate (prone to headaches if I don't have coffee by 4 pm), the only way I can get it down is if I ask for a "short" in a tall cup and have them add hot water. :)

I have lost my mind for a timmie bit or so!

Although I love Starbucks coffee, all flavors, a friend turned me onto their Chai Latte.

Yes, I believe I had that once but the calorie/carb content are too much for me since being diagnosed with diabetes. Thanks, though. :)

I have lost my mind for a timmie bit or so!

Ooo, TimBits are dangerous... you look down and the whole box is gone! Too easy to eat! Yummy. :D

We were on the Freedom a few weeks ago and were informed by the staff captain that Starbucks would become fleetwide eventually and Seattles Best would go away. Some new contract is in the works or has already been signed. It will be replaced as ships are updated.

Just off Brilliance and we were told the same.......Starbucks is going to replace SBC at Lattetudes......:D

Archived