Cruise Manager "Cancel Button"?

agc291

I just logged onto my cruise manager to go over all my documents ( we leave in about 2 weeks:D) and saw under My billing a button of sorts that said " Is there a penalty for cancelling this booking?"

I was curious so I clicked and it said if I cancelled today the penalty would be $478.50. Then it goes on to say would you like to cancel this cruise?

I booked ES so I thought that after final payment I couldn't cancel? I did receive 2 price drops, one was a sale and the other was resident rate.

Was my rate type changed why I got the resident rate price drop? I thought it stayed at ES and they just price matched the rate.

I just logged onto my cruise manager to go over all my documents ( we leave in about 2 weeks:D) and saw under My billing a button of sorts that said " Is there a penalty for cancelling this booking?"

I was curious so I clicked and it said if I cancelled today the penalty would be $478.50. Then it goes on to say would you like to cancel this cruise?

I booked ES so I thought that after final payment I couldn't cancel? I did receive 2 price drops, one was a sale and the other was resident rate.

Was my rate type changed why I got the resident rate price drop? I thought it stayed at ES and they just price matched the rate.

Once ES always ES. When this happened to me, my PVP sent me his screen shot that clearly showed ES.....if you cancelled you would lose your $$$ this close to cruise.

Once ES always ES. When this happened to me, my PVP sent me his screen shot that clearly showed ES.....if you cancelled you would lose your $$$ this close to cruise.

Thanks! No plans on cancelling just confused by that. I hope anyone elses cruise manager that it shows up on calls to speak to someone before cancelling!

After final payment, regular cancellation rules apply.

The only part of ES that isn't refundable is the deposit.

Thanks! For some reason I thought ES was 100% non refundable.

Just searched Carnivals site and found the chart that is in your "ticket contract" since i am at 15 days out, I love my deposit or 75% of the total fare (which ever is greater). As of tomorrow I lose 100% off my fare.

Archived