seafood extravaganza at the Star Bar??

rjm11

I see on the new dailies posted for the Star that there is something called the Seafood Extravaganza at the Star Bar most evenings.... it is described in the dailies as:

Seafood Extravaganza;

Enjoy a cocktail with our

seafood selectionsl

5:30pm-10:00pm at Star Bar

Has anyone done this? What are the "seafood selections"? Is there an extra charge for them? I think I've seen it listed on other dailies, so I don't know that it's specific to the Star. Thanks!

I was on the Star but never made it to the extravaganza. It was buy the piece and you did not have to buy drinks. Not a real bargain but a place lobster, shrimp, and oysters were available.

Oysters? Did you say oysters? Would that be on the hald shell? How I wish they would serve oysters on the half shell. Is this ship specific?

On the Pearl they advertised cocktails in the Star Bar with free hor dourves, what a joke, they brought us one each. When another couple joined us, ordered another round of drinks, on request they brought 4. Guess that`s why we were the only ones there.

Oysters? Did you say oysters? Would that be on the hald shell? How I wish they would serve oysters on the half shell. Is this ship specific?

The Spirit sailing out of New Orleans had oysters on the half shell available in Blue Lagoon. There was a charge for them though.

Archived