Upgrade

Gymbod

Wow - I've just had an email from P&O that says we've been upgraded to a suite.. Thank you P&O

We were in a deluxe balcony and are now in R408.:D

Can anyone tell me these suites are like?

10 more sleeps to go and even more excited now

Kx

We too were upgraded to a suite on Ventura, into the med last year. There was a noise problem in those cabins. we were in R409?. there was a rattle in the ceiling but made much worse by being under the pool area. kids running around early morning, and during cleaning of the area in the night, the loungers being pulled around and the vacuum cleaner being used.

Take some good earplugs.

Apart from the above, the suite is very spacious, great wardrobe space and bathroom.the coffee machine makes very weak coffee and requires at least 2 coffee sachets at a time. you'll enjoy chocolates, champagne and daily canapes.

Thanks for the info. We're early risers so I'm sure we'll be fine if kids are running around up on deck, although its still term time so don't expect too many unsupervised ;)

I have a senseo at home and use the dark roast - do they have this strength?

How big is the balcony and are there sun beds on it?

Also, what does your butler do, how much do you tip him and do you have a cabin steward as well?

Thank you

Kx

we still found the senseo coffee too weak for our liking,even after getting a different roast.

you have the butler.he brought the canapes and the day's menus but didn't use for much else. there is also a cabin cleaner.

awkward to know how much to tip each.

balcony is double length and there are 2 loungers

Wow - I've just had an email from P&O that says we've been upgraded to a suite.. Thank you P&O

We were in a deluxe balcony and are now in R408.:D

Can anyone tell me these suites are like?

10 more sleeps to go and even more excited now

Kx

Is that on Azura? We booked a guarantee and have now been allocated R407, one of only six large inside staterooms on Riviera Deck. Noise does concern me too and I have read Nolos's comments and they are in R409...................

Hi Cosmic Rays

We're on Ventura. 1st time with them but was in a cabin under the pool deck on Ocean Village and we didn't hear a thing despite plenty of posts about noise from dragging sunbeds around,cleaning deck at night etc etc so hoping this will be the same:)

Kx

Archived