Maroon 5 Wristbands - Who Wants Them?

Ashpalo

I live in the Austin area and have 2 wristbands for the concert this coming Sunday in Galveston. I will not be able to use them and do not want them to go to waste. If you live close by and are willing to come get them, they're yours for the taking. Just let me know.

Ashley:)

I live in the Austin area and have 2 wristbands for the concert this coming Sunday in Galveston. I will not be able to use them and do not want them to go to waste. If you live close by and are willing to come get them, they're yours for the taking. Just let me know.

Ashley:)

Wow! My family is doing our first cruise ever and we're sailing out 11/14/11 at Galveston on the Carnival Magic. I would love to go to the Maroon 5 concert if you still have the wristbands!! We got the email to get the tickets but replied too late =(

We live in Austin so if you or someone still need to give away their wristbands,

I literally just came across this board while surfing google Carnival Magic and Maroon 5 ^-^

Thanks!

Wow! My family is doing our first cruise ever and we're sailing out 11/14/11 at Galveston on the Carnival Magic. I would love to go to the Maroon 5 concert if you still have the wristbands!! We got the email to get the tickets but replied too late =(

We live in Austin so if you or someone still need to give away their wristbands,

I literally just came across this board while surfing google Carnival Magic and Maroon 5 ^-^

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I already promised them to someone else. Enjoy your cruise...I'm so jealous!

Ashley :)

We live in Austin so if you or someone still need to give away their wristbands, please email me at [ I literally just came across this board while surfing google Carnival Magic and Maroon 5 ^-^

Thanks!

The tickets are available if you still want them.

Ashley

Callisto put her email in her comment. Did you try to email her directly? Wish I lived in Texas but I'm in Mass so no good for me :(

Good Luck!

Yes, someone else had given her some already.

Thanks

Ashley

Archived