Can the Queen bed be separated in a Family Villa?

galliegirlie

Got a call from the Upgrade Fairy this morning, and upgraded to a Haven Family Villa (2 bedroom) from a mini-suite for our cruise this upcoming Wednesday. I am traveling with my mother. Does anyone know if the Queen bed in the Master room can be separated into 2 twin beds? I don't neccessarily want to be stuck in the little room by my self, and I don't want to sleep on the pull out for 10 days. Where ever I end up sleeping, I'm sure it will be fine (we are in the Haven!), but I'm just curious if I have the option of sleeping in the big room.

Got a call from the Upgrade Fairy this morning, and upgraded to a Haven Family Villa (2 bedroom) from a mini-suite for our cruise this upcoming Wednesday. I am traveling with my mother. Does anyone know if the Queen bed in the Master room can be separated into 2 twin beds? I don't neccessarily want to be stuck in the little room by my self, and I don't want to sleep on the pull out for 10 days. Where ever I end up sleeping, I'm sure it will be fine (we are in the Haven!), but I'm just curious if I have the option of sleeping in the big room.

On the gem in the villa the bed couldnt be separated

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

The big queen bed in the bedroom can't split. The 2nd bedroom foldout sofa is great for children/teens, don't know how well it would work for an adult. The sofa in the living room flips over into a real single bed, so that might be the best option.

Hope you have a great trip!

Ok. Thanks for the responses. I guess I will have to figure out which bed feels the softest to me once we get in the room (the pull out sofa in the living room, or the smaller room bed). I'm sure I won't be losing sleep over it.

You can get a foam topper for either from the cabin steward.

Option 1 - take mini suite and get a single bed, next to the other single bed. One single room with one single bath. You both get up and go to bed at the same time.

Option 2 - take 2 BR. You get one LARGE bed, with a bath to die for. You also get a sitting and dining area in a separate room with a door to the master bath/bedroom.

And you get the extra little room with a pull out and a pull down bed. And a separate bathroom - close to size of the only one in mini suite.

You both get pampered and get to eat in Cagneys for breakfast and lunch, plus other perks.

Looks like an easy choice to me. Only decision is who gets the nice bed and who gets the other. Split the week?

Archived