Found at the liquor store....

RMM34667

I'm thinking the entire package MIGHT attract attention if xray'd, but I'm gong to divide them amoung a three suitcases. Just hoping my 84 year old father doesn't have to go to the naughty room to claim his luggage.

I sail on Monday so I'll report back on my success (or failure) with this mission!!

Ya, let us know!:)

i forgot to say 84 year old with alzhiemers... Last year i said this would be our last chance to cruise together.. But now we are doing it again.. Everything i've done on this cruise is to make it better for him.. Upgrade from inside to balcony.. Wheelchair for the long pier at grand turk.. Cabana at hmc..

But now i'm slipping contraban into his suitcase.. Priceless....

awesome!!!

after seeing this thread last night, I did a lil searching on the product. Found a CC thread from 2010 that mentioned them and almost everyone that had tried them said they taste awful.

While it seemed like a nice idea, I think I'm gonna have to pass em up.

At Sams Club today I saw something called Shark Attack 100 ml. tubes. They are foil tubes-like a Gogurt-filled with Margaritas. Each tube has blue agave reposado tequila, orange liqueur, pure cane sugar, and fresh lime juice. They are made to freeze to make popsicles, but I was thinking they might be fine if you just chill them on ice. Has anybody tried these?

Now I have something to do this weekend - check out the liquor stores! Was wondering if those little wine boxes - that look like little juice boxes - would make it through carry on!

I have taken several of the smaller wine boxes on each of our cruises with Carnival and have never been apprehended.;)

I forgot to say 84 year old with alzhiemers... Last year I said this would be our last chance to cruise together.. but now we are doing it again.. Everything I've done on this cruise is to make it better for him.. Upgrade from inside to balcony.. Wheelchair for the long pier at Grand Turk.. Cabana at HMC..

But now I'm slipping contraban into his suitcase.. PRICELESS....

When my son's were minors, I used to slip my contraband into their suitcases. They never got called to the naughty room, thank goodness.

Hey, what is family for anyways?

I have friends in Tampa that told me they got those things on airplanes with no problem.

We sell these at the liquor store we own near the port in Charleston, SC. It is amazing the number of people that purchase these to sneak into ball games, kids birthday parties, concerts and of course cruise lines. We have packs of 25 one ounce shots, equal to a 750mL or fifth. The knock off Crown Royal is the biggest seller followed by the different rums (spiced, white and gold) then the vodkas. IMHO the vodkas taste like their plastic containers and the crown knock off is darn close to the original.

Archived