To Previous Sun People...

zachnlucy

Please o please tell me what juices are available at the self-service dispensers, and at what hours. This is very important information and will determine what type of alcoholic beverages we will be packing. Thank you sooo much in advance. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cindy

Sun to Alaska!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;9;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

02/03 ~~ Holiday
07/03 ~~ Conquest

Cindy, mostly oragne juice but I think there may have been tomato and or cranberry. We usually bring Crystal light with us and mix in our cabins. Just a word of warning, it isn't easy to get your liquor on board. There are ways, but don't count on them working. good luck and happy cruisin.

NMNita

Commodore 1984, Costa 1985, RCL 1987, Chandris 1989, NCL 1989, Commodore, 1991, NCL 1997, Carnival 1997, Carnival 1998,NCL 1998, NCL 1999, RCL 2000, RCL 2000, NCL 2002,NCL 2003, Celebrity 2003, NCL 2004

On both of my "Sun" cruise, (the last one was 10-03)the only juice that they had in the dispensers was "apple." The only time that I saw orange cruise in the dispensers was on the "Sea" and even then after 10am they put an "out of order" sign on the dispenser. All of rest of my cruises I haven't seen any orange juice and I know that you have to pay for the cranberry. On the Norway and Sky they had "grapefruit" juice. Maybe the reason is because of all the liquor coming on board. It's easier to put up a sign saying "out of order" then it is to stop the pitchers full of orange juice. If you trying to save money on your bar bill....and you do happen to get your liquor on board. It is cheaper to pay for the glass of juice then it is for the whole drink.

OceanDreams

Archived