Sky Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony

gottahavefun

My sister and I are going on the Sky at the end of Jan. and we are in the aft-facing penthouse with large balcony(first time in a penthouse - yeah!) So what I was wondering is, how do they set up the beds. I see in the description that the bed is a queen size. Yet when we booked my pcc said he booked it as twin set-up.

So does this room have the twin beds pushed together to make a queen set-up or in reality is one of us sleeping in the bed and the other on the couch?

I know,I know should have asked pcc, but my brain was already on vaction.

Thanks in advance!

We were in the aft balcony suite in September. There is a queen bed in the bedroom and it may be tight to set-up two twins in the room...but maybe not impossible. There is a pullout in the living room. You are going to enjoy the large balcony...it is a great space.

We were in the aft balcony suite in September. There is a queen bed in the bedroom and it may be tight to set-up two twins in the room...but maybe not impossible. There is a pullout in the living room. You are going to enjoy the large balcony...it is a great space.

We are also on the Sky, aft penthouse in January. How were the concierge and butler? Did anyone sleep on the pullout in the living room? Is it comfortable for two adults? Is there room in the living room to set up a cot if necessary? Can't wait to spend lots of time on the balcony!!!

Thanks for the information.

We just got off the Sky and was in the aft penthouse. The bed in the bedroom seemed bigger then a queensize bed. The pull out in the living room to me would be tight with two adults. Our 14 & 6 year old slept on it and no complaints from them about it. A cot could fit in there if they moved somethings around but would be a tight fit.

The Aft Penthouse balconies are to die for on the Sky. They are not very deep, but they are very long.

The main bedroom bed is best described as a queen. The living room pull out is perfect for a couple kids, not sure about 2 adults. With the pullout I am not sure how much room remians for a cot.

Archived