any feedback for Dolphin Swim & Stingray Encounter

gluexfee

We did it last November as a Carnival excursion--thought it was priced reasonably.

We bused to the boat, went out to Sting Ray City and spent about 30-45 minutes there. We got to hold the stingrays, feed them, get our pictures taken,etc. We both thought it was really neat-- as a matter of fact we're going to do it again in a couple of weeks (along with the Turtle Farm).

We then boated in to the dolphin location-- there are two different excursions-- one you just get in the water with them--you stand on a platform----the other is that you can swim with them.

We took the lesser--got to hold them, kiss them, get our pictures taken, etc. That lasted about an hour or so.

I'm a lover of dolphins so it was cool to be able to interact with them.

Afterwards you go n the gift shop and see if you want to buy pictures--- they never pressured us to buy any-- we were free to look for a while.

As a matter of fact, I got a free cd of stingray pics with ours on it for writing a review of the company on TripAdvisor.Com

Overall I thought it was worth the money.

We did it last November as a Carnival excursion--thought it was priced reasonably.

We bused to the boat, went out to Sting Ray City and spent about 30-45 minutes there. We got to hold the stingrays, feed them, get our pictures taken,etc. We both thought it was really neat-- as a matter of fact we're going to do it again in a couple of weeks (along with the Turtle Farm).

We then boated in to the dolphin location-- there are two different excursions-- one you just get in the water with them--you stand on a platform----the other is that you can swim with them.

We took the lesser--got to hold them, kiss them, get our pictures taken, etc. That lasted about an hour or so.

I'm a lover of dolphins so it was cool to be able to interact with them.

Afterwards you go n the gift shop and see if you want to buy pictures--- they never pressured us to buy any-- we were free to look for a while.

As a matter of fact, I got a free cd of stingray pics with ours on it for writing a review of the company on TripAdvisor.Com

Overall I thought it was worth the money.

Thank you for your helpfull informations! Just today I booked the dolphin swim at the dolphin academy in curacao. I´m really excited.... is a dolphin warm??? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
need feedback for princess excursion "Dolphin Swim & Stingray Encounter" is it worth the money? Thank you!

Best excursion I've ever done up to this point. The stingrays were really cool to get into the water and see in their own enviroment and you'll love swimming with, and the interaction, with the dolphins. Totally awesome! :D

Archived