# to call to get "shipboard credits"???

1-800-906-7603 ( i think the number is the same)

tell whoever answers the phone you do NOT want funship dollars but want to place shipboard credit.

Make sure you note their names/ date and the confirmation number and keep it in a safe place- There wont be any emails to confirm this. Taske the numbers with you on your cruise jsut in case there is a mix up so you have some place for them to check where it is.

1-800-906-7603 ( i think the number is the same)

tell whoever answers the phone you do NOT want funship dollars but want to place shipboard credit.

Make sure you note their names/ date and the confirmation number and keep it in a safe place- There wont be any emails to confirm this. Taske the numbers with you on your cruise jsut in case there is a mix up so you have some place for them to check where it is.

You can ask the person to type it up in an email format and send it to you to print out. I have been adding shipboard credit and I just ask them to send the confirmation via email while I'm on the phone, I've done it twice now, and both people did this with no problems.

the man I spoke to was so NICE. I haven't had that personable, friendly customer service in a LONG time...I can't remember when. He said no problem, took my info and CC info and was happy to send me a confirmation email for me to print off.:D

I am getting conflicting info regarding having to provide a CC upon boarding even if we have the credits. it's running about 50/50. hmmmm...:confused:

Well- personal experince- Last cruise we did not put down a cc for our sign and sail card- figured with all the cabin credits and funship dollars we were fine. Nothing was asked or nothing was ever said.

Archived