Rehne Copeland (Assistant Hotel Director?)

Tomct

For those who know Rehne, I just found out that Rehne will be on the Jewel, beginning with the maiden voyage. She is a wonderful person, very professional, and a credit to NCL. I'm glad I found her, after meeting her on the Dawn. She resides in the good old USA!

For those who know Rehne, I just found out that Rehne will be on the Jewel, beginning with the maiden voyage. She is a wonderful person, very professional, and a credit to NCL. I'm glad I found her, after meeting her on the Dawn. She resides in the good old USA!

Calvin Lodge was Assitant HD when I was on the Dawn in Feb. I will pass along you hello when I cruise with Klaus in Sept.

Calvin Lodge was Assitant HD when I was on the Dawn in Feb. I will pass along you hello when I cruise with Klaus in Sept.

Thanks; it's always good to keep your name alive with these guys, as it seems they can't help you enjoy your cruise enough. I didn't seem to cross paths with Calvin that much, though I always saw him around, especially passing through the restaurants at night. That makes him available for a personal contact if you need it, and of course they pass out their cards if you need to contact them directly during the day. I know I talked to him about Rehne, as I told him he had "big shoes" to fill!!

Have you been on the Majesty? We've heard so much about the great staff there, but have not done any "homework" on who's who.

Sorry Tom-having a bit of fun! But I really was Rehne Copeland in our murder mystery on the star this past week. Her name was one of the characters so i was surprised to see she is a real person. Maybe she helped come up with the game?:confused:

Sorry Tom-having a bit of fun! But I really was Rehne Copeland in our murder mystery on the star this past week. Her name was one of the characters so i was surprised to see she is a real person. Maybe she helped come up with the game?:confused:

I met Rehne on our Dawn cruise last April. So, are you a beautiful young lady from New Orleans, can you play the piano, are you a professional asst. hotel director, do you like "old" guys hitting on you, etc.

I just heard from her recently, and she is in Germany working on the Jewel prior to the maiden voyage. I would love to get back to her with your experience, as we're trying to work out a Jewel cruise while they are in NYC or Miami this fall/winter.

Thanks for filling me in, and please send me some more details so I can let Rehne know how she's doing in two places at one time!!

Tom,

Sure wish I had all that info for the muder mystery! In the game I was also an asst. hotel director, 25 years old. The captain was hitting on me but I was having an affair with the first officer. I just wanted wanted everyone on board to be happy. That is about all the info I had to work with. Tell her that many had a hard time figuring out how to say her name. I am still LOL that there is actually a real Rehne!

Tom,

Sure wish I had all that info for the muder mystery! In the game I was also an asst. hotel director, 25 years old. The captain was hitting on me but I was having an affair with the first officer. I just wanted wanted everyone on board to be happy. That is about all the info I had to work with. Tell her that many had a hard time figuring out how to say her name. I am still LOL that there is actually a real Rehne!

I was Steve Walker a free lance photographer :)

The pronunciation is just like Rene'. I'm away on vacation at the mercy of using a hotel public computer, but will try contacting her later in the week. She is in Germany, preparing the Jewel for her maiden voyage.

Archived