Very Upset about wait times

dr dreamer

Ok I have been on hold for over 25 minutes trying to speak with someone to assist with online check in.

This is absurd!!!!

I hope this is not an indication of the service that awaits us on our cruise

Sunday evening is probably not the best time to call. I suspect the call centers are not well staffed Sunday evenings.

I was on hold for 42 minutes on Thursday 11:02am Eastern time. When I finally got someone she was most helpful with Character Breakfast reservations since they were not working online for not only my ressies, but she went ahead and did my traveling group also so they would not have to be on hold.

Ok I have been on hold for over 25 minutes trying to speak with someone to assist with online check in.

This is absurd!!!!

I hope this is not an indication of the service that awaits us on our cruise

I called Friday to check on booking the cup cake deal for my grandsons via the website. They picked up on the 3rd ring with a live person. (I didn't realize that I was supposed to come here to report that.) It only took a few minutes to resolve my problem. That is indicative of the service we have experienced on our many cruises with RCL. :D (I'm sure it depends on when you call and how many others are calling in at the same time.)

Archived