Men's Caribbean Wear?

atlmagic

I've seen a lot of post about women's clothing but nothing about men. I think I dress OK, but I'd like to really scrub up for the cruise. I don't really care about anyone other than my DW. I just don't want to embarrass her.

What would you think would be "fashionable" for me to wear. I'm really asking mostly OFF the boat.

I'm thinking "walking" shorts and a short sleeve collared shirt. I also saw some sandals that that should fit the bill.

I've seen a lot of post about women's clothing but nothing about men. I think I dress OK, but I'd like to really scrub up for the cruise. I don't really care about anyone other than my DW. I just don't want to embarrass her.

What would you think would be "fashionable" for me to wear. I'm really asking mostly OFF the boat.

I'm thinking "walking" shorts and a short sleeve collared shirt. I also saw some sandals that that should fit the bill.

Perfect for off the boat.. However if you plan to do a lot of walking, make sure you wear comfortable shoes.. It is hot and your feet swell. You do not want to get blisters.

is planning on wearing shorts with a t-shirt or golf shirt and sandals in port and golf shirts with tan or black khaki pants and dress shoes for dinners (on non-formal nights).

as long as your clothes fit, are comfortable and clean, don't have rips or holes and don't have outdated or inappropriate/embarassing sayings/pictures on them, I think you'll be OK. oh, and please NO SOCKS with those new sandals and make sure those feet are in ship shape (no huge callouses or super long toenails), LOL. :D being a DW myself, I think that about covers the potential for embarassment.

good luck and what a considerate DH you are! have a good time!

Hawaiian Print shirts bathing suit sandals with white socks to reflect the sun and white stuff on your nose! LOL I crack my self up at times.:D Leave out the white socks and the white stuff on your nose and you'll be fine! No one is looking at you there looking at the babe on your arm!!:)

and please NO SOCKS with those new sandals and make sure those feet are in ship shape (no huge callouses or super long toenails), LOL. :D being a DW myself, I think that about covers the potential for embarassment.

No problems there. My DW says my feet are cute. Thats why she married me. LOL If I had only known it was that easy. Tee Hee

Even though we're married, I try not to forget to "Date" her.

Archived