Just wondering

Suznsep10

If you are already set up with your funpass 100% and have your boarding pass you have until the very latest 30 minutes before you are named a no show.

If you do not have the funpass 100% completed you are required to be checked in 90 minutes prior to sail away. The cruise line needs to get your correct info entered on the manifest for CBP/ Homeland Security and such.

ditto to the 90 mins - they have to supply a manifest before they can sail and they have all sorts of checks they must go through

We had trouble in Seattle and made the pier a little after 2;30 and they still had long lines processing people. I always thought that 1 hour before was the rule.

If you are already set up with your funpass 100% and have your boarding pass you have until the very latest 30 minutes before you are named a no show.

If you do not have the funpass 100% completed you are required to be checked in 90 minutes prior to sail away. The cruise line needs to get your correct info entered on the manifest for CBP/ Homeland Security and such.

Sorry need to correct myself ...

If your Funpass is 100% completed you can arrive 1 hour before sail away NOT 30 minutes. Although I have read this information posted by CCL staff.

90 minutes is for those who do not have the Funpass 100% before arriving.

Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (http://www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time.

Sorry need to correct myself ...

If your Funpass is 100% completed you can arrive 1 hour before sail away NOT 30 minutes. Although I have read this information posted by CCL staff.

90 minutes is for those who do not have the Funpass 100% before arriving.

Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time.

Great info - and they will leave you even if you are at the terminal standing there with 45 minutes to go. There was a post a while back about this happening to some one. If they have to submit a new manifest, then the 60 minute wait starts all over again and that's not always possible depending on port traffic and pier slots.

A few years ago I sat on the dock and watched the goings on the last 2 hours before the Conquest sailed away.

There was stragglers coming in all the way up till the last few minutes before it left.

Everyone got on.

The whole 1 hour thing is probably an overblown statement to detour many from arriving late..

Archived