Interior photos needed of Silver Cloud Veranda Suite bathroom

boccenana

Does anyone have any photos showing the bathroom interior on the Silver Cloud Veranda Suite? It would be nice to know how to prepare bathroom goodies for our cruise in less than three weeks. Barbados, Panama Canal, San Diego.

Thanks for any help.

Let me preface my post by saying that I've never sailed on the Cloud, and that she may well have had a dry dock since these pictures were taken (or be planned for one before your cruise).

This thread has some fabulous pics of the ship (and of Norway!). The bathroom is shown on page 7.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Does anyone have any photos showing the bathroom interior on the Silver Cloud Veranda Suite? It would be nice to know how to prepare bathroom goodies for our cruise in less than three weeks. Barbados, Panama Canal, San Diego.

Thanks for any help.

I don't know what you mean by "bathroom goodies".....suite has hair dryer, lots of amenities. If you have specific needs they may not be available. :confused:

Let me preface my post by saying that I've never sailed on the Cloud, and that she may well have had a dry dock since these pictures were taken (or be planned for one before your cruise).

This thread has some fabulous pics of the ship (and of Norway!). The bathroom is shown on page 7.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

Thank you so much......"ask and you shall receive".....what a great thing this CC web site is. Thanks again for the perfect pictures. Was that a 7.5mm lens you were using to get the whole bathroom in the photo? Loved all the photos you posted.

I think any first time cruiser will have a thousand thoughts and a hundred questions before the big day. I know you learn all the answers by each and every cruise, but this CC site is a Godsend. Thank you all and hope to meet with some of you when can no longer be called "newbies"

Susan,

I assume you are from NJ, we left 20 years ago for warm and beautiful Arizona, we loved where we lived in NJ too, but never looked back. A visit once in a blue moon. There are a lot of NJ people here, especially for the winter.

Elaine

Archived