Tour Bus

neil5054

My parents went to Aruba last year and grabbed a bus from the port for around $20-25 that had loud music and gave them a tour of the island with a drop off for an hour at Palm Beach. They don't think it was the Banana Bus. Anyone familiar with which company this might be? Sounded like a reasonable tour with some beach time at Palm Beach which is where we would like to go.

The only party buses I recall seeing are the banana bus and the kukoo kunuku bus. I don't think that the kukoo kunuku bus runs during the day, but I'm not sure about that. A green bus used to ride through Eagle Beach with loud music several times a day on my last stay. I thought that was the banana bus.

The only party buses I recall seeing are the banana bus and the kukoo kunuku bus. I don't think that the kukoo kunuku bus runs during the day, but I'm not sure about that. A green bus used to ride through Eagle Beach with loud music several times a day on my last stay. I thought that was the banana bus.

Apparently, the bus was green, and I saw a photo which says C-Jam on it. Other than that I have no details. I think the Banana Bus goes to Baby Beach, but I'd like the stop at Palm Beach.

Archived