Port Everglades Parking

BobT172

Sailing on the Crown In February... I know the parking garage is next to Pier 2 but sometimes the ship could be at another pier if there is more than one Princess ship in port.

We will be parking at the north parking garage. What transportation is available in case we have to get to another pier. Taxi only???

There's a shuttle bus. We've used it - it's fairly low drama... they drop you off right in front of the garage and right in front of where you walk in to check in.

It's been awhile, but "waiting for the shuttle," didn't make my memory list as a bad experience, so I'm guessing the wait wasn't bad, either way. I seem to recall it was pretty quick.

Consider using Park-N-Fly. They are cheaper than the parking garages, pick you up at your car, take you to the terminal, then will pick you up at whatever terminal your ship docks at and drops you off at your car. We've been using them for years.

Art

Consider using Park-N-Fly.

That's an option too, but based on my personal experience, they are far, FAR slower to pick you up and get you to your car.

The difference for us getting home almost two hours earlier was well worth the extra $$. I absolutely hated sitting around waiting for them to come get us... it took forever and was seriously frustrating. No apology either... just ho hum, this is how it is... like it or lump it.

Archived