Enchantment - Baltimore departure - Daily Activities?

KarlS

We're booked on Enchantment for her 9-day Bahamas itinerary out of Baltimore on February 18th. (Baltimore, Maryland - At Sea - Port Canaveral, Florida - At Sea - Key West, Florida - Nassau, Bahamas - Coco Cay, Bahamas - At Sea - At Sea - Baltimore, Maryland).

We've signed up for "My Time" dining because we enjoy that flexibility. We're thinking we'd like to go ahead and make our supper dining times online sometime before February, plus sign up for a few dinner reservations in "Chops", but without knowing when the evening show times are, which nights might be the formal nights,... making reservations before getting aboard seems like a shot in the dark.

Has anyone been on this itinerary before, and could possibly share what they remember of the show times, which nights are the formal nights, etc.? Thanks!

...Karl

First night welcome aboard sho is usually 7:45 (assuming the normal 6 and 8:30 dining times). 2nd and 7th (I think) are the Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers. 8th night is the disco night in the centrum, we've been on cruises where its started at between 10 and 10:30 depending on the cruise.

First night welcome aboard sho is usually 7:45 (assuming the normal 6 and 8:30 dining times). 2nd and 7th (I think) are the Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers. 8th night is the disco night in the centrum, we've been on cruises where its started at between 10 and 10:30 depending on the cruise.

Do you remember the names of the shows with the Royal Caribbean Singers & Dancers by any chance?

Formal nights will likely be first & last sea days.

If you match traditional dinning times, you will be able to make shows.

they very seldom have formal night the last sea day. they leave this open for packing. it will probably be the 2nd last sea day.

Do you remember the names of the shows with the Royal Caribbean Singers & Dancers by any chance?

We love the music in the centrum so the shows aren't a big item to us. I think one is can't stop the rock - tribue to musicals, and I don't remember the other.

Formal nights do tend to be nights 2 and 8. Night 9 is casual so that you can pack and one is casual since not everyone has received luggage yet.

Your cruise director will likely be John Blair - a big Neil Diamond fan. His wife, Katrina Blair, is the activities manager.

Archived