Current Concierges continued

PH8

We will be on the Jewel for the first two weeks in October. I can't seem to find that post with the list of concierges that used to be here. Does anyone know who will be the concierge for that period?

I saw a site posted earlier, I think by Patti, but was unable to get it to open.

Patti, your grandchildren are beautiful!

Thanks.

Sally

We will be on the Jewel for the first two weeks in October. I can't seem to find that post with the list of concierges that used to be here. Does anyone know who will be the concierge for that period?

I saw a site posted earlier, I think by Patti, but was unable to get it to open.

Thanks.

Sally

Sally, I think it is Diego. I saw an earlier post where he is just back from vacation, so he should still be there in October. If you haven't sailed with him before, he is a good guy. Bon Voyage! :)

Thanks.

Sally

Can you open this link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by clarea

Thanks.

Sally

Thanks Sally. Hope you can open the link that Bob has posted.

Bob:

I just checkout this spreadsheet. It's great. Thanks so much for putting it together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Rahim will be on Serenade when we sail her in March. We will certainly miss Mario, but we've enjoyed Rahim on Allure.

Bob:

I just checkout this spreadsheet. It's great. Thanks so much for putting it together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Rahim will be on Serenade when we sail her in March. We will certainly miss Mario, but we've enjoyed Rahim on Allure.

Glad you could open it, but all I did was copy the link.

Others on this thread have created and maintained the spreadsheet.

I was able to open that page, great information! His name (Diego) is so familiar, but can't place his face. That could be due to the small part of my brain that's still working! :p

Thanks to everyone for the information.

Sally

I was able to open that page, great information! His name (Diego) is so familiar, but can't place his face. That could be due to the small part of my brain that's still working! :p

Sally

ImageUploadedByForums1407347293.344997.jpg.84ee9f0afee0194d515704ea8f3b41d9.jpg

Sally, this is a picture of Diego and me on Mariner of the Seas, at a party we had in our cabin to celebrate a milestone cruise, back in 2011. He is wearing a baseball cap, but without the cap, he has a very short haircut.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks Karen, I don't recognize him, but the lady next to him is looking good!

Maybe when I see him it will dawn on me. :p We were on the Jewel last year for b2b 5 day cruises and he may have been there the first week, just don't remember clearly.

Sally

Sally

If you don't remember him, he will remember you. He has a memory

like a steel trap. He should be there in Oct.

I just updated Enchantment accurately. I saw with my own eyes who is there having spent the weekend on board. Two great guys!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thanks Gina. Did Reyno indicate whether he was coming back to after vacation or going to QU?

Denzil is back on the Explorer.DW and I sailed with him last week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Wonder if he will still be on EX for our Dec. 4, 2014. I think a 4 month rotation will have him finishing his contract or just having left.

He said his plans will become firm after he gets home and he will release further information when the time is right.

Gina

Thanks Gina. Will wait to hear. We had booked the 8-18-2014 cruise but had to cancel so it will good to know if he may be on EN for a future cruise for us.

A Cruise Critic buddy asked if anyone had sailed with Dionne Jolly and whether he (or she) was a good Concierge. Thanks

Yes and good to suite guests but tended to ignore c@a people

If you really needed something though she would do it

There are heaps better

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes and good to suite guests but tended to ignore c@a people

If you really needed something though she would do it

There are heaps better

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interested in opions of Amit's efforts on Rhapsody