Current Concierges continued

PH8

Hi All,

I've not been on the list for quite a while. I'm planning on Jewel to Alaska on 5/29/15 and was wondering who the concierge is?

Also looking at Independence or Liberty in January of 16.

Family is looking at a TransAtlantic sometime this summer...

All this to ask... does this group no longer post the list of which concierge is on which ship?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

Oops that link is not working. Will have to go back further in posts to find a working link to the spreadsheets

Edited by redcrown

That will be good

Shouldn't be long and he'll have to head over there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe I read on Mario's FB page that he was headed to board Quantum on October 2nd or 3rd (33 days from Sept 1st).

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I believe I read on Mario's FB page that he was headed to board Quantum on October 2nd or 3rd (33 days from Sept 1st).

Tracy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do you have a link for Mario's FB page. Hoping he has a public page since he is a celebrity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having been following this thread recently . . . any word as who may be the Concierge on "Q"?

Rick & Deirdra

Mario is heading to the Quantum. So sad he won't be with me when I board the Serenade in four weeks.

I feel the same way about the recently maligned Dexter Fraser on Allure. We love him, he's such a dear. Last week if he was distracted, maybe it was because on Sunday he got to head home to Guyana to be with his wife and baby twins.

I think people just click or don't with certain concierges. I thought one we had in March and May on NV was uppity and had no time for us. I'm sure others think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's a matter of preference and personalities.

On our recent sailing on the Allure Dexter asked about you once I told him I was on CC. He stated that you share something in common. We thought he was very funny. We enjoyed his sense of humor and appreciated how he spoke to us. My friend and I were always greeted warmly with the opportunity for a bit of banter. We are so not about formality and are rather easygoing. I am sure he tailors his approach to each guest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

This may have already been mentioned, but I haven't been able to read the whole thread...I have to mention my and my family's total dislike for JD on the Radiance this past month. He was rude and never friendly......I could go into further detail of his opening night speech and never ending voice mails....but I'm sure it's been covered here before....Future cruisers be warned...use the Purell in the CL if JD is the concierge :p On the flip side, JJ in the Diamond Lounge was AWESOME!!!! I hope she can take JD's job SOON.

Happy cruising to all!! :)

I enjoyed his voice mails but we were always gone already by the time he called. He was very friendly to many. JJ was terrific!

Edited by HandE

On our recent sailing on the Allure Dexter asked about you once I told him I was on CC. He stated that you share something in common. We thought he was very funny. We enjoyed his sense of humor and appreciated how he spoke to us. My friend and I were always greeted warmly with the opportunity for a bit of banter. We are so not about formality and are rather easygoing. I am sure he tailors his approach to each guest.

We adopted Dexter in 2011. It was our first Diamond cruise and he was our Concierge. We share the same last name, spelled the same. In March, we were on Nav and knew Allure was pulling in next to us. We took him to lunch and visited. He's in Guyana on break now, with his wife and baby twins.

I didn't mention that you have the same last name on CC because I didn't know if it was private. He did share that you consider him his son. I thought he was originally from Jamaica. How wonderful to have twins. We were told that most the CL staff was going to the Quantum. We even got to see Rudy the sommelier before he returned home to South Africa.

I didn't mention that you have the same last name on CC because I didn't know if it was private. He did share that you consider him his son. I thought he was originally from Jamaica. How wonderful to have twins. We were told that most the CL staff was going to the Quantum. We even got to see Rudy the sommelier before he returned home to South Africa.

His "mommy" has his twins too. Are you saying that most of the Allure CL staff is going to Quantum?

Edited by internetwhiz

That's what Rudi (wine sommelier)told us. To me it doesn't matter because I have been on the Allure twice and have no desire to go back. Itineraries are boring.

Rudi. Remember him just serving the Wine. He has done very well.