Horseback Riding-Princess Excursion

CruisinCanine

Hi all,

Thinking about booking the horseback riding excursion thru Princess, we are in port on Christmas Day and I thought it would be a very different way to spend Christmas(compared to the yuck weather where I live! LOL). Is it Rancho La Poderosa that does these? I know there are other stables offering a few hours sightseeing via horseback.

Have you used Rancho before? Enjoyed the ride(scenery is what I mean, not based your level/skill set of riding)? Thought it was worth the price? Thanks!

ps. I did do some searches here on this forum and just wanted some specifics particular to what Princess offers while in port.

:D Hey Kenorus, cheers(you from Kenora?been there!..ok drove thorough it..LOL)

Yeah the ranch I contacted would only do a group ride on Christmas day at a rate of 125pp due to the fact that its a holiday. I haven't contacted the the ranch that Princess usually uses, I'm going to assume they are running at the rate the excursion states but going to ask. I mean, I get it, its Christmas Day so if there isn't allot opened, OK.

Going to ask on the Princess threads to see what the experiences have been in the past with excursions on Christmas day.

No we are near kitchener ontario. That is dam pricey. To bad you didnt arrive into aruba on a different day. Beaches are beautiful not sure if our friend is going to be working either, he does the watersports behind the holiday inn. We are there on the 21st of december.

Yes and now they said I have to arrange a group of people, firstly is was a private tour on Sundays OK but obviously for opening up on Christmas-it jumps in cost.

I might just end up taking the Princess excursion which is still over $100 but it is Christmas and likely a once in a lifetime novelity thing to do.

Archived