Host Andy - Help registering for Connections Party

vickykay

HI. I have tried to register for a connections party for 6/24 on the Summitt - keeping getting the message "only purchased booking can register" - we do have a booking, have never had difficulty registering - any suggestions?

Thanks.

Vicky

I have had this same issue. If you booked through a travel agent, they sometimes book several clients at one time. You will eventually have your reservation released -- even though you're paid and have a cabin and real resrvation. I was even able to book optional restaurants before I was able to book the connections party!

Hi Vickykay,

We've seen reports about this previously. If your TA has your booking as part of a Group, then you have to wait until everyone in the Group makes payment, until you can register for the Meet & Mingle. I cannot recall if it's full payment or a deposit, but it will eventually happen. You still have plenty of time :)

If I can find out additional information, I will post on this thread. I hope this helps !

Archived