Going Crazy Waiting for Summer 2006 Itiniraries

Is anyone else going nuts waiting for RCCL's May/June 2006 itineraries? My fiance and i finally decided on a summer 2005 cruiseship wedding and it's driving us crazy waiting for the itinerary. We had planned on the Enchantment of the Seas 4-night out of Ft. Lauderdale Memorial Day weekend, but not it looks like the changed their intinerary to leave on Sat. on a 5 night. Ugh! Does anyone know when they'll be posted? I've called every other day and I keep getting told another week, but I've heard that for three weeks now.

I was in your position last year waiting for RC to post the next Spring/Summer stuff out of Bayonne, New Jersey and New York. I ended up with booking Carnival Legend out of NYC on Memorial Day Weeked 2005 for my wedding. I booked last May 24th. I am happy in that the Carnival package is more inclusive and less expensive. The cruise is also less expensive and affordable for my guests.

I am also waiting for the May/June 2006 cruise itineraries for RCCL to come out! It's driving me crazy! I have quite a large wedding to plan for so I would like to get started as soon as possible (hard to start organizing when you don't even know the route, the ship or the date). I called RCCL a couple of weeks ago and they said that the itineraries probably won't come out until June/July 2005. *Sigh* I hate all this waiting around!!!!

Yes, it's very frustrating b/c without knowing what they're doing it's tough to plan the honeymoon and reception back in Chicago that we're holding.

On a positive note, I spoke with Royal Caribbean on Friday and they said they think rates will come out this week. Also, our travel agent said she's working to get us first dibs on rooms for the ships--my parents and siblings have special requests. You may want to check with your agent to see if they can do the same for you. We're trying for Enchantment of the Seas Memorial Day weekend.

Archived