Puerto Limon Tour with Lester

On the beach

Just got back from the Celebrity Galaxy. Made prior arrangements with Lester from Oregon Tours because of favorable comments from this board. Lester was waiting at the pier as promised. He has a nice comfortable, air-conditioned van. My husband was on crutches and Lester was very helpful assisting him on the tour. We went on the Tortuguero Canals tour and it didn't disappoint. It was not only fun but very informative. Lester has other tours available and is very accommodating to your wishes. We highly recommend Lester for tours in Puerto Limon.

We also took a tour with Lester (in March). He was the most personable tour guide we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My family and I love to travel and have gone on excursions in Africa, Europe, and Alaska. He was knowledgable regarding the history of Costa Rica and pointed out the various flora and fauna as we toured. My family likes adventure, so he took us out to the zipline, then on to Cahuita, which was a last minute decision on our part, but it was no problem. He was punctual, professional and makes the best use of e-mail out of any of the tour operators in the Central American area that I tried to contact. I was able to e-mail from the ship and received a confirmation within hours. Yay, Lester and Oregon Tours!

• 2 weeks later...

We recently returned from our Panama cruise. In Costa Rica we planned to Zip line at Almonds and Corals. Lester picked us up at the pier and we had the van to ourselves. Lester is very proud man with tons of knowledge. We had a great day with him, bananas, sloths, monkeys, coffee, views. We even asked to have lunch after much discussion about their local foods. We tried the rice with beans cooked with coconut, uummmmmmm good. Zipping was fun. The Pot Holes in the road wellllllllllll. Great tour, even better tour operator.

Thanks again Lester for a great day in Costa Rica.

Paul & Vickie

Archived