Pride Cat 4K French Doors

ManyMore

We booked today and got the upgrade from a 4A to a 4K included and we are pretty happy about that! I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of that type of cabin since we have never been in one. Thanks in advance!

Do a Google search for cruise line rooms

Look for the site containing all 3 words run together.

You can look at cabins for any of the Spirit Class ships .. I have found the most pictures to be posted under Spirit.

Check for your cabin number or 1 close by.

ManyMore,

Have found some great 4K pictures on the site mentioned above. Also may want to try google - just search for cabin ____ carnival and you should get a lot of hits. If not, try an alternate cabin # within the same area as yours.

Have a set of deck plans open in a different window so that you can compare your cabin location to pictures you find. The best site for deckplans is cruise cheap dot com, choose carnival, then choose your ship.

We have 4140 and 4141 booked on the Miracle for March 2012. Great view of the ocean etc between the lifeboats !

I sail in 8 days :D on the Miracle and we have a cabin crawl organized...if you don't find pic's of your room, let me know and I'll see if I can get pic's for you (I'll need the cabin # to do that).

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise

Do be aware that the deck plans are NOT accurate regarding the location of the lifeboats.

On my recent Carnival Miracle cruise, I carefully chose my 4K to get one that appeared to be between two lifeboats, hoping to maximize my view.

My view was of the broadside of the lifeboat!

There was no walkway outside our 4Ks. Basically, the doors opened (inward) and there was a railing with plexiglass beneath it and open space above it.

I adored being able to get fresh air and the sound of the sea in my cabin. There is evidently a switch built into the door; when you open it, your cabin air conditioning turns off.

And if I sail on this class of ship again, I'll probably get this type of cabin again - but I'll choose one on the port side. Starboard is the smoking side on the Promenade deck below... and I did occasionally get some smoke drifting up to me.

We've had the 4K cabins on the Spirit Class ships a number of times, and you should be advised that there ARE occasionally folks working around the life boats. Also, from time to time we've seen maintenance guys outside, near the lifeboats, smoking and taking it easy. Bottom line,,,,if you're just getting out of the shower, or getting dressed, or whatever,,,it's a good idea to close the curtains. :eek: The 4K cabins are the best value on the entire ship, IMO! ;)

"SKY"

We've had the 4K cabins on the Spirit Class ships a number of times, and you should be advised that there ARE occasionally folks working around the life boats. Also, from time to time we've seen maintenance guys outside, near the lifeboats, smoking and taking it easy. Bottom line,,,,if you're just getting out of the shower, or getting dressed, or whatever,,,it's a good idea to close the curtains. :eek: The 4K cabins are the best value on the entire ship, IMO! ;)

"SKY"

That's why the crew hangs around the lif boats (lol)

How much foot traffic to you get outside your french doors on that deck?

It is more of a catwalk and you'll find maintenance out there occasionally working on the lifeboats or doing general maintenance. Word to the wise, if you don't want them seeing what goes on in your cabin, keep the drapes closed. :eek:

Is there a screen on the door when you open it?

There is no screen. It's basically like having a balcony without the area to stand or sit out on. doors open but you can't go out them. well, technically you can't.