Stingray Sailing or Moby Dick????????

believer33323

We used Stingray Sailings and found them to be professional and fun. We loved the catamaran and the small group. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either company. I think people's preference is who they used for their first excursion because you get kind of loyal.

We are using Stingray Sailings again in Jan. They also have really cool t- shirts lol if that matters.

Kris

We used Moby Dick in March/10...very good to go with...on a side note, when we arrived at their boat for the ride out to Stingray City, there was another boat (another company...don't know who) leaving the dock which promptly blew a motor and limped back to the dock...the Moby Dick guy told the people on board that boat that if they still wanted to go, he would take them out and settle up with the other guy later on...I thought that was good service to help people who would have otherwise missed out

Archived