Thank You Mark Morris tours!

BoopTennis

Just have to say thank you to Mark Morris, i emailed him to ask some questions about a potential tour, he immediately called me back and took the time for my answers. He told me some important information that I did not know before so he is very trustworthy, open and helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

My mom, myself, and a couple who traveled with us spent last Wednesday with Mark. He immediately answered my email and was very quick to reply to my questions when I was trying to find something to do besides climb Dunns River Falls. Mark picked us up on time at the Ocho Rios port and drove us to the Coyaba Gardens, to Scotchies for some jerk chicken and Red Stripe, and shopping. He gave us a lot of information along the way and all of us really enjoyed our day in Jamaica. There were only us four so we had a completely private tour, which was great, but Mark is a tour operator who truly deserves to be busier!

Another recommendation for Mark. We went with him in November. He picked us up in Falmouth and spent the day with us. He allows you to customize the tour to whatever you would like to do and is an excellent guide and extremely knowledgeable about his island.

We went several places including Dunns River Falls and also stopped at a local place to get some jerk chicken.

I don't know if he always does this but he also took us to his father's pottery studio. Both my daughter in law and her friend got some beautiful pieces of pottery. Mark's father graciously showed us his studio and how the pottery is made.

We usually don't get off the ship in Jamaica but our kids were with us and they had booked the tour with Mark. Truly it was one of the best tours we have ever been on and showed us a side of Jamaica that we didn't know existed. It is a beautiful island.

Archived