Food photos - Dawn Cagney's

I have found the lobster tail in Cagney's to be generous in size but chewy and relatively tasteless despite the buttery sauce they put on it. Previously-frozen tails just can't match fresh steamed lobster. the steak, lamb and certain other dishes are better choices.

What are the soups? Was there an extra charge for the lobster and steak? Everything looks yummy!

Sorry can't help you on the soups.

Yes there is an $8 charge to add a 6oz lobster tail to any entree. Not sure when it went down, it was $10 in February when we went.

Are my husband and I the only ones who don't love the flavour of the steaks at Cagney's? I want to love them and I really enjoyed breakfast and lunch in Cagney's on our last cruise but I find the steaks really underwhelming. Thought so on our first NCL cruise as well. Didn't enjoy the breakfast steak either. Interestingly, the filet mignon we had in Le Bistro was incredible. Weird.

Are my husband and I the only ones who don't love the flavour of the steaks at Cagney's? I want to love them and I really enjoyed breakfast and lunch in Cagney's on our last cruise but I find the steaks really underwhelming. Thought so on our first NCL cruise as well. Didn't enjoy the breakfast steak either. Interestingly, the filet mignon we had in Le Bistro was incredible. Weird.

Nope I have read many posts on this board where posters love Le Bistro but don't like the steaks at Cagneys. So you are not alone.

I've loved my steaks at Cagneys but obviously they suit my taste buds. If everyone enjoyed the exact same things, there would be no reason for the numerous different restaurants even on land.

Archived