Star BE Cabins

patar

I was just in a BD in the Star and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't noisy at all. Even above the more niosy 7th deck stuff. BE might be another story....but I wouldn't worry.

Legend of the Seas 8/02
NCL Star to Hawaii 04/04

Hi there,

I stayed in the JJ category which would be exactly the same as BE in terms of noise. You are certainly correct in saying that you are above the Stardust theater. Yes, you can hear the shows when they are on but there are usually only 2 shows in the evening and first one would be around 8:30pm (if I remember correctly) and the second show would start around 10:00pm (I think). Most of the time you would be out and about during the first show and you would probably either still be out or getting ready for bed during the end of the second show. I was in Room 9505. Deck 9 and 8 are very very good. I would recommend staying there. The bulk of traffic on the ship are decks 12 & 13 and decks 5 & 6. Whatever you do, DO NOT stay in a cabin above or below DAZZLES nightclub. I stayed there for a week and didn't sleep before 3am. I hope this helps!

Archived