Question for Bill Leiber

palamoh

We recently booked the Transatlantic Cruise on the Journey 4/18/2012 - New York to Paris. We bookd through our Travel Agent which includes Contract Airfare. I asked our Agent if we could deviate the Air in order to spend 4 additional days in Paris and was told we could, but we would have to book the Hotel in Paris that Azamara has contracted with. This Hotel is $1,000 per night for the two of us. Their are no other alternatives. This pricing seems more in line with something Silversea, Regent or Seabourn would make available to their Guests. I can find alternate Lodging in Paris at 3 Star Hotels for 1/4th this price. Why can't we use our own discretion in Hotel Lodging?. Seems to me this is not in keeping with the Azamara Spirit.

Bill I know you are a very busy person, but would appreciate your contact w/your Home Office to clarify Azamara's postion in this regard:rolleyes:

Hi Palamoh,

Sorry, but as this question is directly related to your booking, you will need to have your Travel Agent contact Azamara.

This thread is now closed.

Archived