Scoot Coupe excursion

piper

we did this tour with NCL when we were in Cozumel a few days after the Saints won the SUPER BOWL. we cruised out of NOLA so that is how I remember.

Every 2 people were provided with a coupe and we followed a leader and had a guide as the last coupe. Our coupe broke down and they gave us one of the guides coupes to continue on.

We made a bathroom break/shopping stop and then went to see some sites. it was a LOT of FUN driving the coupes - we said next time we go to Cozumel we would rent the coupe and go out on our own as we have been there a dozen times.

the beach stop was about an hour - there was a place to buy a drink and I seem to recall umbrellas but can't be 100% sure

I hope this helps

Talent

Went on scoot coupe tour last week with RCL. We walked from the port area to the place they are kept, got instruction and we were off. Drove and drove until we got to the other side of the island. The coupes can really go fast and they also tend to list at high speeds. There were 3 stops on the way-- One place had a little beach but it was full of sharp things I didn't want to walk in. The current on that side is very strong and it really was not anything you could wade in. They advertised a free drink at the end of your journey but when we returned they released us at the parking lot we were first guided to and left on our own to find our way back. Not sure where we would have gotten the free drink.

Archived