Speciality restaurant + wine package

carolbr

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. If I book and pay for 3 speciality restaurants for our trip in January on Eclipse I understand from others that I can then buy the package of restaurant + wine onboard and be credited for my original reservations. Is it also possible to keep the original nights/times I have booked for each of the restaurants or do I have to make new reservations onboard?

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before. If I book and pay for 3 speciality restaurants for our trip in January on Eclipse I understand from others that I can then buy the package of restaurant + wine onboard and be credited for my original reservations. Is it also possible to keep the original nights/times I have booked for each of the restaurants or do I have to make new reservations onboard?

We just came back from the Silhouette cruise and switched to the Savour Package when we boarded. Kept dates & times, but they credit you once you dine and not all at once. At least that was our experience.

We just came back from the Silhouette cruise and switched to the Savour Package when we boarded. Kept dates & times, but they credit you once you dine and not all at once. At least that was our experience.

Thanks for your help. Can you remember the cost of the Savour Package? Is that the one with 3 dinners + 3 bottles of wine?

From our June Solstice experience, YES, agree with the above summary. Book ahead and they will adjust and credit based on the "specials" being offered on you ship. As I was told on the ship, those special will vary on your specific cruise based on what they have in advance bookings, the port schedules, etc. It will vary and depends. Below is more info, plus pictures below to get you excited for this part of sailing with Celebrity.

Speciality Dining Photos/Tips:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434523&page=2

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,634 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Here is an overview for this wonderfully appointed Murano room with nice wood, ceiling, glass, etc., details.* Maximum capacity for seating in 90.* For the last night, they have 30 people on a waiting listing.* We booked ahead which was smart in order to get a specific date on a sea day.:

MuranoRoomOverview.jpg

The “Creamy Maine Lobster Bisque” is one of their most popular starter items at Murano. It is far different from what is served on the rest of the Solstice. It involves seven hours prep time for the different items. The broth is poured into your bowl with nice drama . . . and great taste. There are ten different starter options. You can have as many courses of starters as you wish. I had a second starter of Diver Scallop Wellington-Style. The warm goat cheese souffle is also a popular item here. :

MuranoLobsterBisque.jpg

Three of us had the Murano Lobster as our main entrees. It is cooked and prepared table-side from lobster tails that are first presented table-side.:

MuranoPrepareLobster.jpg

And then the lobster is served!!!:

MuranoLobsterFinalDish.jpg

My wife had this “Potato-Laced French Turbot” at Murano that looked great on its presentation plate. Tasted good, too!:

MuranoTurbotMainDish.jpg

This was the Tuscan Grille “Signature Creme Brulee” that I enjoyed.:

SolsticeTuscan2Dessert-1.jpg

Thanks for the food photos - it's making me hungry just looking at them - lobster bisque is one of my favourites - in fact they all are! I can see I will need the elasticated waistbands!! Many thanks

Appreciate the nice comments on the pictures. I ate lots on our cruise, but we were very busy on the ship and with the many great port stops. That helped me enjoy the food and not really gain much weight.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from a June 7-19 Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 49,634 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Thanks for your help. Can you remember the cost of the Savour Package? Is that the one with 3 dinners + 3 bottles of wine?

We did this on Eclipse last month, and had no problem getting the pre-paid amounts credit directly onto our onboard account. The cost of the Savour Package was $299 per couple. Worth every single cent.

Enjoy

Louise

We did this on Eclipse last month, and had no problem getting the pre-paid amounts credit directly onto our onboard account. The cost of the Savour Package was $299 per couple. Worth every single cent.

Enjoy

Louise

Yes, it was $299 on the Silhouette and for Tuscan, Murano and Qsine only. It did not include the Lawn Grill, but possibly on the larger packages.

Archived