Mangroves and Swamp Ecological Tour?

StLeCe

Hi, everyone,

My husband and I are considering booking the following tour through Celebrity. Does anyone have any experience with this tour? We'd appreciate hearing any positive or negative comments that people have?

Thanks

Stacy

Mangroves & Swamp Ecological Tour - CA16

Learn about the spectacular flora and fauna, some exclusively indigenous to the region, the Swamp of the Virgin is considered one the most important and fascinating ecosystems of Cartagena de Indias, The beauty of its landscape, the diversity of it’s Fauna, including adversity of tropical birds, beautiful fishes and crustaceans, and the imposing mangroves that oxygenate it’s water, represent the natural wealth of this ecosystem.

Continue to Las Americas Hotel, and savor the flavor of a refreshing beverage and spend some free time at the 400 meters of beaches, 3 pools (1 with water slide), Tennis Court or 18 holes minigolf court, enjoy a traditional folkloric show celebrating the history and culture of Cartagena in song and dance.

Note: Traveling time in canoes may vary due the weather, posted time is calculated at post rainy season conditions. Passengers do not have to paddle themselves.

I have not done the Mangroves tour but I have been to the Las Americas resort so I will comment on it. See my comments about the Rosario Tour. I still recommend that you stick with a historical tour though unless you have already been here. The beach in front of Las Americas is spacious but not white sand or crystal clear water. The pool at the resort is very relaxing and the slide is a lot of fun, if you have kids or even if you don't. Haha! Las Americas has a reputation here in Colombia as being one of the best (most expensive) resorts along that stretch of beach in Cartagena.

Archived