not cruise related but need help

The Fox

Hi All,

I am after a tab for the instrumental part of the young ones by cliff richards and the shadows.I play mostly instrumentals from my era ...being the shadows ,the ventures, some rolling stones.My plight is that I cannot ind the tab for the instrumental version of the young ones.I can get the tab showing the chords but not the guitar solo or the entire song as an instrumental.

I cannot read music but rely on tabulatures.....If anyone knows that song could they please email it to me at colfox47@hotmail.com

If I cannot get from here who know where i can get it.....its frustrating the hell out of me .I havet ied to tab myself but it eludes me.Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Col:)

Sorry Col, we can't help you but my husband is the biggest Shadows fan. We saw them and Cliff Richard in the Hunter Valley last year and Graeme said he would die a happy man, having seen them perform for the last time.:D

Jenny

I'm not musical in any way and don't know what "tabs" are but have you tried googling "tabs for the young ones". I got some interesting looking results but I don't know what they were!!!!

Hi Pete,

Yep I have tried just about every site for that song and they all have only the chords which are pretty easy and bacically are the rthymn and melody .What I am looking for is the lead instrumental played by Hank Marvin....cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks for helping

I'm not musical in any way and don't know what "tabs" are but have you tried googling "tabs for the young ones". I got some interesting looking results but I don't know what they were!!!!

Hi Sandy

Yep I have tried just about every site for that song and they all have only the chords which are pretty easy and bacically are the rthymn and melody .What I am looking for is the lead instrumental played by Hank Marvin....cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks for helping

Sorry Col, we can't help you but my husband is the biggest Shadows fan. We saw them and Cliff Richard in the Hunter Valley last year and Graeme said he would die a happy man, having seen them perform for the last time.:D

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

You probally guessed that I am a shadows fan from way ...I actually saw them perform way back in the late sixties at the old Chequers nite club in sydney .

I guess I just got sick of playing Apache on my cricket bat and tennis racquet so my son brought me a copy fender stratocaster and now I play their music.....its great fun but this one song eludes me.......I can play moast of their biggest hits but I just like thelead guitar bit in this song.

Thanks for helping

Archived