Regatta - Tapas on the Terrace

Louby-Lou

I guess after following this for a few days that I have to put my two cents in here. We have always loved "Tapas," "Terrace," or whatever, but to us it is "topside" for dinner as we have to be so formal much of when we are at home, and the comfort of the Terrace is fabulous for our vacation.

I don't think the focus should be on the name. It is a wonderful venue, your wine follows you there, the food is the same as in the MDR (plus you have the advantage of seeing it before you order) as well as the wonderful Sushi for appetizers, and the attention is very good.

Why worry about a name. That confuses me. I think the focus is on the wrong thing. Look at the venue--it could be Terrace under the stars, Terrace topside, etc. etc. A name is a name--food and service is the point.

Ok--there is my two cents. Have a good evening.

I don't care what they call it - I love eating in the Terrace any time of day or night. The food, staff and service has always been top-quality and meets any expectation, well almost ANY. Love it!!;)

Archived