Have the new menus hit all the ships yet?

mom22tinks

Just wondering if all the ships are now serving the new menu in the MDR as well as the Chef's Table?

I just returned Sunday from being on the Conquest the past week-it had both the new menu (some of the things were new, some things were changed or taken off the menu), and the Chef's table....

The new menus were on The Miracle last week...and they suck generally speaking.

Couldn't agree with you more! Extremely well said!!! We've been subjected to the new menu now on three cruises since they rolled them out: Miracle, Freedom and Fascination. Horrible!!! Sorry I have two cruises booked for 2012 ES or I would cancel and rebook on another line!!!

based on the poor feedback i have been reading here, i would say they have rolled out.

seems the quality of food has taken another hit. most odd, was someone saying ribs are on the menu on elegant night.

Yes, ribs are on formal night. Who's brilliant idea was that!!!!

Well i can understand being used to things and not wanting change..and seeing things get more budget oriented, and frequent cruisers being sad about losing a few "better" dishes...but unfortunately....just studying the new menus and Zydeco's photo's, thanks again Zydeco....I could like too many choices on each day and get through at least a couple of weeks with no trouble and a 10 lb weigh gain..LOLOL...sarah

Archived