Dunns River Entrance Fee Increase

Kuyaba

There seem to be hundreds of "cruisers" on this board who think he's so great, so maybe it was just me. He is good for the typical cruise lover. Since 1986 I've spent about 75 days vacationing in Jamaica (but had never been to Ochi). But, I found him to be phoney and contrived. In addition, I told him that we (9 of us) wanted to have time after the tour to spend a good amount of time at the Shopping Center (Island Village), but he mismanaged our time and by the time he dropped us off, we ended up with less than an hour before we had to go back to the ship.

Did you have Phil the whole time, or did he pawn you off on another driver? We had a group of 15 that were one family and the 2 of us, yet he kept asking everyone where they were from. After about 12 or 13 Michigans, there seemed to be a pattern.

Yes, we had Phil the whole time. He put another family with my tour, and they weren't at the dock on time, so he finally took us to Dunns River and then got a call they had come, so he dropped us off went back to get him. I think he should have given them to someone else, because this ate into our time.

Archived