Allura Catamaran - book privately?

mialover

Is it possible to book the Allura Catamaran to Stingray City directly if you are on a Carnival Cruise? I e-mailed them yesterday and have not heard back. I imagine it would be cheaper if I book the excursion directly through the company rather than through Carnival. Any help is appreciated.

Is it possible to book the Allura Catamaran to Stingray City directly if you are on a Carnival Cruise? I e-mailed them yesterday and have not heard back. I imagine it would be cheaper if I book the excursion directly through the company rather than through Carnival. Any help is appreciated.

IDK if you are allowed too. Pretty sure Carnival has an agreement with most of those excursions that they are not allowed to take outside bookings from cruise passengers.

On a side note... we REALLY enjoyed that trip.. the catamaran was clean, beautiful and relaxing. It wasn't overcrowded on our sailing and it was a nice way to travel to Stingray City...

I searched the Cayman Island threads and couldn't find anything, which is why I decided to post in the Carnival board first. I have also posted in the Cayman Islands board now. Thanks. :)

My kids did Capt Marvin about 18 months ago and thought it was outstanding.

The reason I wanted to do Allura rather than some of the other tours is because I don't want to snorkel, just see the sting rays. Just about all of the tours I have seen other than Allura are at least 2 stop tours, with separate snorkeling included. I am not a fan of being in the water with fish and the sting rays will be plenty for me! :o

I have read nothing but good things about the Allura tour so if I must book through Carnival, I will... :)

The reason I wanted to do Allura rather than some of the other tours is because I don't want to snorkel, just see the sting rays. Just about all of the tours I have seen other than Allura are at least 2 stop tours, with separate snorkeling included. I am not a fan of being in the water with fish and the sting rays will be plenty for me! :o

I have read nothing but good things about the Allura tour so if I must book through Carnival, I will... :)

When DW and I went on the Allura all the passengers were booked by Carnival or NCL. It is a great trip and not too expensive, as I remember. You will have a good time.

Archived