1 adult and niece and nephew

Station4

Hi Everyone

I'm looking to book a RCI cruise in the end of Feb (hopefully the Allure). My wife is unable to attend due to work but I have promised my niece and nephew this cruise. They are 16 and 18 years of age.

How do you go about booking room/rooms for 3 people. I can see me having to pay twice the price for my room as a single. Would consider a room for 3 but feel these kids are tall/big and I worry about being cramped. Also cost is somewhat a factor as I am paying the whole thing and would like to have a little left over for excursions.

Cheers

Al

You should be OK in a cabin for 3. We have taken our teenage grandchildren where we had 4 in the cabin with no problem.

Usually the 3rd person in the room sails at a reduced rate.

Note that you will need documented permission from the parents to board the ship with them. There is a form that you can use but I don't have it. Maybe someone can post it here.

Good sailing!

I don't think they will let you book kids under 18 in a room without an adult. Check with the cruise line. My sister has taken her niece/nephew on a cruise and they did 3 to a room. As the other person said - you must have a notarized letter stating you can take the kids out of the country.

Archived