Grandeur - How quick to get off ship in port?

I'm trying to schedule excursions on my own and need to know - if the itinerary says says we will be in port (Cozumel) at 10:00 am - does that generally mean we can walk off the ship at 10:00 am? I know that there are special circumstances where the ship may be delayed. Previous experience?

If nothing unforeseen happens, you should be able to get off by 10am. On our Grandeur cruise last year we arrived in Cozumel ahead of schedule, around 9am. They cleared the ship for general departure around 9:30am and we got off around 9:45am. Of course, as you said, if the ship is delayed for any reason all bets are off!

I was on it last week and we tendered in cozumel and grand cayman. It took a long time. It set back the tour times, which then made us late for dinner, etc. Hope this helps. Eveything else about the cruise was great though, by the way.

I have never tendered in at Cozumel! Were their a lot of ships in port that day? Is this usual? Is there a site where you can see the cruise ship schedule for Cozumel that day? Thanks for your help.

Archived