Owners suite vs AB suite perks?

awatt

I was rereading the thread below on butler/concierge service and perks. Can anyone tell me how these differ between AB suite and owner's suite? My husband is particularly interested in the beverages icon_smile.gif. Thanks!

In the Owners Suite you are supplied with a bottomless supply of sodas and mixers. As well, you are supplied with 3 full size bottles from a list of about 12 or so options. that from a beverage standpoint is the biggie that I recall.

Aloha Hawaii from LA via San Francisco

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Thanks. Then it seems neither alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages are in the AB suite. I should have been more clear,we are in an AB.When I asked NCL the woman on the phone was not very knowledgeable.

On which ship are you in an AB suite?

We did the Sky in an AB and absolutely loved it!

No free beverages in the AB Suite, and you cannot beat the view and shelter from aft. Up front the wind can be a problem.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;14;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until our next cruise on the Century !

Century 8/04 !

Norwegian Sky 04

Norway 03

Norway 02

Galaxy 01

Norway 00

Norway 99

Century 98

Monarch of the Seas 97

Norway 97

Fantasy 96

Monarch Of the Seas 96

Norway 95

Norway 94

Majesty of the Seas 92

Seaward 90

Southward 84

Does anyone know the difference or details in the AA and AC categories?? When I call directly to NCL they do not know much about these rooms, except what is listed in the brochure and that is somewhat vague.

We stayed in the AB category last time. We are going on the dawn again this July and are deciding between AA and AC. We don't need the 2nd bedroom that is in AB since there are only 2 of us this time not 5!!

Thanks,

Ilene

Originally posted by gdries:

Personally, if you can swing the cost, take the AA. the AC is smaller of course, but I have grown acoustomed to the perks in the AA.

What are the extra perks given to AA over AB and AC??? We have stayed in AB before & are now considering AA or AC.

Thanks, Ilene

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by awatt:

we'll be on the Crown 8/22,really looking forward to it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when we were on the crown in the penthouse suite - (I don't remember the letter classification), we were given a choice of booze and sodas from a list. It was replenished during our cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;12;30;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Dawn New Years Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;10;8;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until St. Thomas

Mariposa-crew

SS Independence

NCL Dreamward-NFL cruise

NCL Dreamward-MLB cruise

NCL Wind

NCL Crown

NCL Dawn x 2

Thanks swoosh and evreybody else. That's very helpful. I'm getting the impression the perks may vary depending which ship you're on,and it's good to hear what yourswoosh experience was on the Crown.

Hi!

Does anyone know the difference in the AA and AB categories on the Majesty? I noticed that there are only two categories. Does that mean an AB is equal to a penthouse or a mini-suite? Was wondering what you got for your money by booking one of these rooms. Anyone know?

Thanks!

UNTIL the MAJESTY to BERMUDA !

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived