5 day carnival cruise menus??

Elmo31

Thank you! We're leaving in 2 weeks for our third Destiny cruise, our first with the new menus. We have reservations for Chef's Table, so I hope it's on the third night! We like that menu's choices the least.

On day 4 the Blackened Chicken w/ cajun spices is on the menu. Just a heads up if you enjoy spicy food. This was sooo good. It was a boneless breast of chicken, with a nice coating of spices and then grilled. It was served with a potato gratin. It was a very good choice ro spicy food lovers such as myself :)

The five day menu does not have the Creme Brulee....boo. I so wanted to try this. Missed it on our 7 day too as they offered only 2 special desserts in honor of Halloween.

Enjoy.

I've gotten the tilapia on the past several cruises on the first night, but the past two, it hasn't been so good. I just may break down and try the fried chicken on Saturday night. Should probably go with the "healthier" chicken a la grecque, though.

I have the chilled soup every time it is available. Love those, especially the bing cherry!

Yep, I know what I've having every night! :p

We did have the creme brulee on the 1st day of a 5 day on the Spirit 3 weeks ago. The menus weren't quite what was posted by zydocruiser (sp?).

We sail sunday on the Spirit 5 day. Do you remember some of the things that were not the same? Also, the first day in Cabo, did you arrive on time? We are do to arrive at 11 PST (noon Cabo time).

Thanks for any info.

We sail sunday on the Spirit 5 day. Do you remember some of the things that were not the same? Also, the first day in Cabo, did you arrive on time? We are do to arrive at 11 PST (noon Cabo time).

Thanks for any info.

We arrived almost an hour early to Cabo.

Don't remember what was on the posted menus, but creme brulee was on the 1st day, along with shrimp........lobster, prime rib, shrimp cocktail, pumpkin soup 2nd (formal) day, last day they had the bacon mac & cheese & grand mariner souffle. I'll add more if I remember.

Archived