Closing BWI Comfort Inn

cardamon

On 11/22/11 I contacted the BWI Comfort Inn to ask for an adjustment on the hotel's billing to my credit card, only to find out from the desk manager that this hotel was closing at the end of the month (Nov). :mad:After apologizing to her for my anger with the hotel for charging me twice, I told her how sorry I was for the 70 employees who would loose their jobs just before the holidays.

Then I asked how the people who had already booked future reservations with this hotel would be notified. She didn't know of any plans in place, and said it was up to parksleepfly to notify those who booked through the site.

We had reservations for December, and I had just confirmed that reservation when I stayed at this hotel in November, before a RC Enchantment cruise. In fact, I'd recommended this hotel several times on this site.

So..... if you have reservations booked at the BWI Comfort Inn, Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Brooklyn (Baltimore), MD, you may not be notified of the hotel closing! There are 2 Comfort Inns in the Baltimore area, so check the address before cancelling.

I just booked another hotel, and will be checking closely to make sure my credit card is not charged for a "no show" after Dec. 1. Happy Holidays!

Archived