Oosterdam - Cabin 7001

hybrn8

Just got assigned this cabin -anyone ever stayed in it (or 7002)? Wonder what the ship areas near this bow cabin are. Also wonder if the bridge above effects the view or daylight from the balcony?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd be surprised if one would receive the early morning wake up 'call' in any cabin from the anchor drop on any Vista ship.

You will most likely have the Bridge above providing more shade than other verandas receive. The only views blocked would be the sky directly up. You may however have a unique view during docking. There will probably be officers looking down through the transparent floor of the Bridge if pier is on your side of the ship. When on the Bridge I just couldn't bring myself to stand on that. It was hard enough just looking down. I'm afraid I didn't notice how much of a view (if any) one had of the verandah below through that section of the floor.

We have enjoyed watching the officers manuever various ships when we have been lucky enough to be close to the 'action' - with only 4 stops in 14 days, I am not worried about privacy, noise, etc. But, again, will be happy to hear more comments - I can tell we are a hike from all food areas which is probably a very good thing!!!

Happy Thanksgiving -

Archived