Help please ladies!

Essexlass2

Not 100% sure but on the Oceana I would have been happy to wear these in the buffet restaurant at night, but probably not in the main dining room or other restaurants. Then again you didn't mention where you are cruising so perhaps it may vary in a really hot country. :)

Not 100% sure but on the Oceana I would have been happy to wear these in the buffet restaurant at night, but probably not in the main dining room or other restaurants. Then again you didn't mention where you are cruising so perhaps it may vary in a really hot country. :)

Sorry, maybe I should have mentioned the Caribbean :)

Thinking about it I have worn full length linen trousers too and also white jeans --- I suppose it depends on what they look like. If they look quite dressy and smart then I'd say go for it. Why not leave it until you've been on the ship a few days and you can have a look around to see what others are wearing?

Whatever, one thing I learned from our cruise with P&O is - try not to worry too much about dress --- you'll find your way once you're on the ship ! Have a great cruise ---- am jealous !

They will be fine on casual nights Essexlass.

I wore white cropped to such as afternoon tea and indoor things during the day, then white jeans at night, but either will be fine if you dress them up a bit.

I hope you have a great cruise. Please report back won't you? :)

Archived