Naples Private Driver Francesco Marrapese?

Yes, I contacted him a early last week and we have booked for Oct. I did complete the form on he had on his site as well and he confirmed receipt. I know his is quite busy during the day as he works on his own. I also know he has trouble replying to replying to some peoples email because of the anti-spam set up some people have.

trying to reach him...got one response to my request, but have sent 3 e-mails following and he's not responding.....

anyone else have luck hearing from him in the past 7 days??

thanks....

Michelle,

Francesco has E mailed me to inform you that he has tried to answer you. He states that if you E mail him your telephone number, he will call you. Something is not working properly. Please contact him

Karen

My husband and I are interested in sharing atour of Naples-and other ports, as well. Anyone out there? Thanks! Les and Barbara

Hi Les and Barbara,

Have you already found someone to share the Naples tour.

I may not be able to find my way back to this forum so I will give you my e-mail address which jkbazemore@aol.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jean Bazemore

Les and Barbara,

I just realized a date was not in your post looking for someone to share a tour in Naples. I just sent you a reply on this - the date I am interested in is for the Sept. 9 cruise on Brillance of the Seas.

Sorry I didn't catch that before.

Jean Bazemore

Prior to your trip? He's asking us for one, and I'm uncomfortable doing it.:confused:

I asked Francesco about this deposit thing, and he said he now does NOT require one. He said he just started out on his own and though it was a good idea, but realized differently. We have booked him for next May (two vans full!) and no deposit required. :) What a nice guy!

Did the same for us some time back--didn't know if he changed the policy for everyone--good.

I'll let you know about our experience with him and any tips we pick up.

We will be with him Sept. 19th.:)

Thankyou Queenk2....he Found Me Via Google ..and I Have Spoken To Him.

Unfortunately, He's Already Booked Up The Day We Tried To Book With Him. What A Pleasant Man....he Takes Great Pride In His Work And His Business.

It Is Our Loss That We Are Not Able To Have Him In October.

Thanks For Your Assistance.....

TMN, from other posts I understand you are using Jack the driver. Francesco offered a friend of his because he was busy as well, I am concerned becuase his frined does NOT respond to my E mails. If he cannot naswer an E mail I wonder if he will be a good guide. I really like Francesco ...itis a shame he is busy. E mail me the information on Jack. What price did he quote you?

Karen Queenk2@aol.com...Thanks!

Did the same for us some time back--didn't know if he changed the policy for everyone--good.

I'll let you know about our experience with him and any tips we pick up.

We will be with him Sept. 19th.:)

Hi gsb,

That would be great to hear your experiences. Maybe when you get back you could stop by our group forum? Just click on the link below my signature to go there! Have a wonderful cruise. tjp

Archived