OMG!!! Finally found them.....

happy cruzin

I tried to download the chimes sound and the site won't allow me to. It says that the download limit has been exceeded :(

Has anyone found this on another site?

THAT stinks!! :(

But...here it is on another site:

http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-1-1-princess%20cruise%20alert/?sug-search=0&searchphr=princess%2Bcruise%2Balert&searchcat=ringtones

Enjoy ;) :D

That worked! Thanks!

I can't download the announcement chime, do I have to be a member on that site?

I didn't have to. I clicked on the Get Ringtone button and then in the upper right hand corner I set my device type (iPhone 4S for me) and then followed the instruction on screen.

I also have Bang the Drum for my ringtone. I downloaded the ship's horn for a message tone, but myxer puts it in the regular ringtone place so I can't make it for messages. :(

You can make it a notification ringtone for messages by creating a folder, that's what I had to do. First, go to my files on your phone it will be a folder that says my files, press it. Then go to media, then go to audio. Then press the settings button at the bottom of the phone & on the little pop up menu press create folder. Name the folder notifications. (make sure it's spelled correctly.) then, go to your folders again, go to download, press the download you want to add to the folder you just created until the pop up window comes up, select move........then select media, then click audio, then click the notifications folder you just created, then click move here that's at the bottom. Now when you go to your settings and look at your notification tones to choose from, it should be there. Good luck!

Archived