Suite menus and documents attached

pandi77

Saw a couple of request for menus for suites. We were in a GS in March out of Tampa on Radiance and kept copies that were provided which would be very close fleet wide. We had Vidalia onion tarts and chilled soup delivered to our suite for the passage under the Skyway bridge...awesome!

The notable differences were in the dinner menus as seen. FYI the full dinner menu can be ordered and all items on it are not shown on these specialty printed menus. This goes for all menus really as anything offered in the MDR can be ordered to a suite pretty much so just ask! Ask for the full MDR menu to be delivered to your room daily to get all the options. Anything in the MDR can be brought to your suite! Enjoy!

Your page on Gratuities is showing the old amounts.

Effective July 1, 2011 these are the new Gratuity Guidelines:

$5.00pp per day for Housekeeping Staff ($7.25 if in a GS or above)

$3.75pp per day for Waiter

$2.15pp per day for Assistant Waiter

$0.75pp per day for Head Waiter

$11.65pp per day ($13.90pp per day if booked in a GS or above)

Since the Radiance is in Australia now, I believe that some of the suite menus have changed.

Effective July 1, 2011 these are the new Gratuity Guidelines:

$5.00pp per day for Housekeeping Staff ($7.25 if in a GS or above)

$3.75pp per day for Waiter

$2.15pp per day for Assistant Waiter

$0.75pp per day for Head Waiter

$11.65pp per day ($13.90pp per day if booked in a GS or above)

Since the Radiance is in Australia now, I believe that some of the suite menus have changed.

I didn't realize...hope it didn't inconvenience anyone! I just loaded the docs as they were...

I didn't realize...hope it didn't inconvenience anyone! I just loaded the docs as they were...
Ah I can only dream about eating off the MDR menu in a GS!:) And speaking of the new tipping guidelines, well still IMHO the tipping is so very low compared to the service we recieve. I know its a personal choice but always leave extra cash along with the prepaid gratuities...K.O. near Philly:)

20.creation.jpg

Lol...yes my friend..cruisenfever pointed this out a couple of post ago and I responded. I loaded all docs I had from my cruise in March so if there were any pieces that were of interest they would be there. Hopefully it didn't cause anyone any inconvenience!

Ah I can only dream about eating off the MDR menu in a GS!:) And speaking of the new tipping guidelines, well still IMHO the tipping is so very low compared to the service we recieve. I know its a personal choice but always leave extra cash along with the prepaid gratuities...K.O. near Philly:)

It was a real treat for sure! I always leave more money than these sheets show too...probably why I didn't think to check if it had changed as it's never been a guideline we followed. We typically use certain services so much we feel it appropriate to tip as such!

Archived