Scuba in Bonaire with Holland-America

AnniversaryCruzers

I will be in Bonaire with Holland-America ms Zuiderdam Dec 9.

Does anybody know what company the $129 two-site one tank dive tour is with? Anyone been on this tour and have comments?

No idea, but are you sure on the facts?

How are you doing a 2 sites (dives??) on single tank? short dives, big dollars!

I also considered this excursion for my Dec 2 Noordam cruise. From reading the details of the excursion, it appears that the "first" dive is a 15-20 check out dive followed by a full second dive at a second location. It is definitely a one-tank dive. This seemed a bit expensive to me and as a fairly new diver, I still use a lot of air so the second dive would be fairly short also.

I ended up booking with VIP Diving (www.Vipdiving.com) for two full dives ($135). They also pick you up at the cruise dock. Three other divers from the cruise ship will also be joining me. If you would like, I will post a review when I get back.

I will be in Bonaire with Holland-America ms Zuiderdam Dec 9.

Does anybody know what company the $129 two-site one tank dive tour is with? Anyone been on this tour and have comments?

Did some quick internet searches and suggest you search around. You did not say anything about your dive expreience.

Maybe like www.bonairediveandadventure.com

I have never been to Bonaire but hope to dive there some day.

John

I also considered this excursion for my Dec 2 Noordam cruise. From reading the details of the excursion, it appears that the "first" dive is a 15-20 check out dive followed by a full second dive at a second location. It is definitely a one-tank dive. This seemed a bit expensive to me and as a fairly new diver, I still use a lot of air so the second dive would be fairly short also.

I ended up booking with VIP Diving (www.Vipdiving.com) for two full dives ($135). They also pick you up at the cruise dock. Three other divers from the cruise ship will also be joining me. If you would like, I will post a review when I get back.

We've decided to go with Wannadive on the 28th. Primarily because we have 5 children divers (youngest is 11) and we wanted a smaller, more intimate dive with our own divemaster...

Archived